Removing pocket clip on Slim Pros

I'm eyeballing a 112 or 110 Slim Pro. I'm not much of a pocket clip guy. I'm wondering ..... If I get one and remove the clip, will the screws go back in and make the now clip-less side look more or less normal? OR, will it always look like a clip-less freak of nature?

I'm eyeballing a 112 or 110 Slim Pro. I'm not much of a pocket clip guy. I'm wondering ..... If I get one and remove the clip, will the screws go back in and make the now clip-less side look more or less normal? OR, will it always look like a clip-less freak of nature?
havent done it as like and use the clips, but I expect you can put the screws back in no issues. pretty sure their is brass type threading in the scale and screws will hold fine just like the non clip side is setup.

pic says it all.:thumbsup:

ya ever get the issue solved. a clip to last for ya or ya give up on it Sir?

Buck service was great. They sent me a new one with pre-loctite screws. I broke that one as well so I’m just using it as is.

The spring tension is perfect, but maybe a bit too prone to snapping, as it will not bend.

The knife still works great though!

I pulled the trigger on a 112 Slim Select in blue, and it arrived today. FANTASTIC knife. The blade's perfectly centered, and it locks up great with zero blade play. Very very sharp as well. Great job, Buck.

A tip of the cap too to Copper & Clad. I got a great price with free shipping, and they delivered quickly.

Last edited:
Back