Ren is a metro sexual!

Hey Mark and Ren. I'm just checking in. Had a chance to register an account on this forum. Do I need to be worried about PC liberal pussies with a power trip around these parts? Seems a lot better over here from what I have read so far. One more thing... is Matt on here too?

- Matt

No you dont need to worry about P.C. bullshit here...but you know this still is sparks house so kind of keep it semi presentable...major fules still apply...the golden rule etc....

Matt is rarely on the net much as his job keeps him hopping but hopefully he will pop in here sometimes...I had the pleasure of meeting him when I hung around with Mark last September at Mason Tx.

No you dont need to worry about P.C. bullshit here...but you know this still is sparks house so kind of keep it semi presentable...major fules still apply...the golden rule etc....

Matt is rarely on the net much as his job keeps him hopping but hopefully he will pop in here sometimes...I had the pleasure of meeting him when I hung around with Mark last September at Mason Tx.

The golden rule? "do on to Ren as you would have Ren do on to your mother?" :eek:

Looks like you guys got a good thing going elsewhere then then place I wont mention.

Back