1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

renewed membership help

Discussion in 'Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More' started by tongueriver, Sep 11, 2019.

1. tongueriver

tongueriver Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 28, 2007
    I paid with paypal to renew my gold membership yesterday (Tuesday 9-10-2011) and received a receipt from paypal. I also received an email from BladeForums acknowledging the fact, but something went wrong because I appear to have lost my Gold membership. Can someone help?

2. Boru13

Boru13 Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod Moderator

Apr 25, 2000
    @Spark will have to be the one to fix it, it would help if you post your transaction number.

3. tongueriver

Dec 28, 2007
    There doesn't seem to be a transaction number. And when I go my membership page as directed, there is no trace. Here is the email I received from BladeForums:
    BladeForums.com
    Dear Calvin

Thank you for your purchase.

You can find the details of your purchased items at your membership page:

https://www.bladeforums.com/pember/membership

P.S.If you have not created an account yet, you can register on the site with your purchased product by going to the below link: https://www.bladeforums.com/register?token=EC-40R92029LE090072P

And a copy&paste from the email from paypal:

Hello Calvin Pruett,

You sent a payment of $30.00 USD to Twelve Bravo Marketing LLC, DBA BladeForums.com
    ([email protected])

4. benchwarmer380

benchwarmer380 Valyrian Member Platinum Member

Sep 17, 2012

You should find the transaction ID either in the PayPal email or on their site.

Is your PayPal email different than your email attached to your Bladeforums profile? If so, that's likely the reasons it didnt take automatically and needs to be done manually.

5. tongueriver

Dec 28, 2007
    Oh, thank you; the transaction # is 32932688V7186774Y

My email address appears to be the same for both BladeForums and Paypal:

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
  6. benchwarmer380

benchwarmer380 Valyrian Member Platinum Member

Sep 17, 2012

Spark will take care of you.

I recommend editing out your email, you don't want some passerby to snag it for nefarious purposes

7. tongueriver

Dec 28, 2007
    Thanks again!

benchwarmer380 likes this.
  8. wackafew

wackafew Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 23, 2008
    Hello - I am still waiting for mine to get updated to Gold Membership also, since Saturday. Sent Spark a PM but no answer.

Would like this to get cleared up, please. And thank you!!!

9. tongueriver

Dec 28, 2007
    I have not heard anything so far and I don't know the contact info for Spark.

10. Boru13

Apr 25, 2000
    You're Gold.

11. Boru13

Apr 25, 2000
    You're Gold as well.

12. tongueriver

Dec 28, 2007
    Thanks so much!