replacement for my SOG???

RattlerXX

Gold Member
I just sold my SOG Tomcat(i already regret it), and want to know your opinions on the Spyderco Viele, or Police models.(or any others you might want to add)

Thanks,

RattlerXX

If you are looking seriously at Spyderco my first recomendation would be the Wegner. My favorite Spyderco. This knife is one of those rare designs that does a lot and does it well. Multifaceted and ergonomic to boot. Not far behind would be the Military and Starmate.

If you don't mind looking at other brands check out the Al Mar SERE 2000 or the Microtech LCC and SOCOM Elite.

Any of these knives are excellent

------------------
Dennis Bible

Rattler: ALL the knifes that shootist recomended are great and would have been my choices....But I was beaten to it so let me throw in the REKAT pioneer II..Its a very stout knife that will serve well..If your area and work permit the open carry of small fixed blades then look into a Allen Blade chipmunk...great small blade that does alot of work..you can see one in my album..

------------------
Photopoint updated 10-20-00.

Support Bladeforums..Buy your gear here.

Formerly Endura Duck

I DID IT!!!! I BOUGHT THE SPYDERCO POLICE.....I LIKE IT! THANKS FOR THE INFO ON THE WEGNER THAT WILL PROBABLY BE MY NEXT PURCHASE.

Ahhh. How can you go wrong buying a classic knife like the Spyderco Police? I've always wanted one in stainless, and to get custom engraving.

Back