Replacement torsion springs?

Hey so I've got a fairly ridiculous collection of kershaw knives and my repetitive opening has managed to break the torsion bars on all my spring assists. Will they send me new torsion bars so I can replace them myself? I have 2 leeks, 1 carbon fiber blur, 1 cryo and a compound that all need new springs. Part of my worry is that If I call or message them they'll think It's ridiculous that I need so many replacements but really I just own a lot of kershaws! I don't really want to send them in and pay a bunch of money for shipping and insurance.

Thanks!

Always best to check out the Kershaw Knives Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) and Contact Kershaw directly.

Two pertinent and useful ones:

HOW LONG DOES THE SPEED-SAFE TORSION BAR LAST?
We test our torsion bar to 10,000 openings. However, at some point, the torsion bar may need to be replaced. We will gladly do this at our facility free of charge.

CAN I HAVE A PART SENT TO ME?
We can send you screws, pocketclips, torsion bars, safety lock sets, the pivot bolt and screws, and handle screws for USA-made knives. We cannot send blades, handle scales, liners, etc. If you need a blade, more than one part, or parts other than those we can ship, please send your knife in for warranty service. If you want us to ship you screws, a pocketclip, a torsion bar, a safety lock set, a pivot bolt and screws, or handle screws for your USA-made Kershaw knife, please contact us to request parts. Remember that parts are specific to each knife model, so please make sure the model number is included in your request for parts. You can locate the four-digit model number (for example, 1660) on the blade or handle. If your knife was NOT made in the USA (check the blade), then we do not have parts in stock and you will need to send the knife in for warranty service

HOW LONG DOES THE SPEED-SAFE TORSION BAR LAST?
We test our torsion bar to 10,000 openings. However, at some point, the torsion bar may need to be replaced. We will gladly do this at our facility free of charge.

I hope it's more like "up to 10,000 openings" or I may be playing with my knives too much.

Replacing them is pretty straight forward. The only thing I would recommend is having a quality Torx driver handy. Not all Torx are created equally. Kershaw also recommends Wiha brand, it's what they use to assemble and provide warranty service. That's good enough for me. Also, you might want to get yourself a smallish tub of some kind of high temp grease to keep the bar from rattling around.

Replacing them is pretty straight forward. The only thing I would recommend is having a quality Torx driver handy. Not all Torx are created equally. Kershaw also recommends Wiha brand, it's what they use to assemble and provide warranty service. That's good enough for me. Also, you might want to get yourself a smallish tub of some kind of high temp grease to keep the bar from rattling around.

I have that little ZT keychain wrench thing that came with my 0550. It works pretty well. What's a good (cheap) brand of grease? can I get away with just using the leftover grease?

Not sure about the grease, but if it's low temp grease, it might not "stick" it would be like Chapstick on a hot summer day (runny and watery). An auto part store might be able to recommend something, there are some small tubs and tubes for a couple bucks.

Rev is correct, you want a high temp grease. Any wheel bearing grease will work. I have a tube of 1940's Army Air Corps grease that simply says: Grease, Aircraft. I guess that qualifies as "leftover".

And don't fill the cavity! All you need is a little dab...

Back