• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Repost Davison #1081 in Mammoth and a Price Drop

FS/T Todd Davison custom in mammoth. $500 Sale is preferred but I will also trade down with cash back to me. Production knives will be considered for trade; Northwoods Fremonts or Forest Jacks, GEC #47 in stag or elk - feel free to shoot me an offer with something else if you wish but I do only want to consider single blade knives for trade. This is Todd's knife #1081. I am not the first owner but I am personally knowledgeable of the previous owners. This knife was made in April 2014, 3/32" ATS34 steel, 3 3/4" closed, coined ss liner, double pinned ss shield. Like all Davisons, it is dead center closing, great walk and talk, half stop and flush X 3. There is a very small crack in the bevel on one side of the mammoth on the blade end of the knife frame. It does not extend beyond the pivot and I see nothing to make me believe it will get any larger. Added to the deal is a Greg Stevens Design leather pocket sheath custom fit to this knife.Color of the mammoth is closer to Todd's official sales pic than my pics due to the incandescent lighting that I didn't take the time to correct. Thanks for your consideration, please PM with specific questions or reasonable offers and have a great day. CONUS dealings only please. I don't buy and sell much on BF, preferring to browse and learn but I take my reputation seriously and I will only deal with integrity. Thanks for looking!

IMG_0475.jpg IMG_0476.jpg IMG_0477.jpg IMG_0478.jpg

Last edited:
Back