Reproduction clones which in my world are fakes!!

Someone is selling reproduction clones of different kind of Cold Steel Tantos on ebay.. I must admit that as a citizen of Sweden I am not an expert on the English language but for me these Tantos are not clones... They are fakes because the blades are marked Cold Steel!! I get very upset when I see this and that ebay do not do anything about it... The seller should get a kick in the butt! The funny thing is that the seller have 100% feedback!

Yeah I got screwed with a copy of a AD15. It was a good clone but still noticeable subtle differences. I proved it to the seller and he refunded me. I then got a real one from a reputable dealer. Paid more but damn it I got the real thing.

It's all good man and yes, I landed on my feet. Thanks...We had an employee who would moderate on here from time to time. Mostly during the CRKT and San Mai III debauchery or when we were on the industry "radar" so to speak, trying to save face...For the most part, we observed the forum to stay on top of issues with the products/brand, interests from you guys, what you liked, didn't like, what the latest buzz was with the CS community.

As far as what happened with the sale...It was all done behind closed doors. Lynn was looking to sell for a few years and we all knew it. It was his business to do what he wanted and we were there to help with whatever he needed. I'm extremely grateful to have had the opportunities I had while working there, meeting all of our customers/fans at shows, and being part of the huge social explosion that CS will always be known for. I mean let's face it, stick man is trying and bless his heart, but no one cuts a pig in half like Lynn Thompson or Robert Vaughn...

It's all good man and yes, I landed on my feet. Thanks...We had an employee who would moderate on here from time to time. Mostly during the CRKT and San Mai III debauchery or when we were on the industry "radar" so to speak, trying to save face...For the most part, we observed the forum to stay on top of issues with the products/brand, interests from you guys, what you liked, didn't like, what the latest buzz was with the CS community.

As far as what happened with the sale...It was all done behind closed doors. Lynn was looking to sell for a few years and we all knew it. It was his business to do what he wanted and we were there to help with whatever he needed. I'm extremely grateful to have had the opportunities I had while working there, meeting all of our customers/fans at shows, and being part of the huge social explosion that CS will always be known for. I mean let's face it, stick man is trying and bless his heart, but no one cuts a pig in half like Lynn Thompson or Robert Vaughn...

Glad to hear it, and love the attitude! Hope all the former employees feel the same, but everyone's situation may be different. Was definitely a lot of "torches and pitchforks" going on around here after the news broke.

Someone is selling reproduction clones of different kind of Cold Steel Tantos on ebay.. I must admit that as a citizen of Sweden I am not an expert on the English language but for me these Tantos are not clones... They are fakes because the blades are marked Cold Steel!! I get very upset when I see this and that ebay do not do anything about it... The seller should get a kick in the butt! The funny thing is that the seller have 100% feedback!
That's exactly why I only buy from a couple well known big knife stores. I don't have to worry about fakes, knives people have returned for whatever reason, etc...
And if there is a problem of any kind, I can exchange or get my money back no problem.
It might cost a little more, but it's worth it.

Back