Request for sheath pics

ok, i need to see some pics for kydex sheaths for the bandicoot! (search turns up with no pics!?!?)

it would be a major plus if the kydex is in desert tan.

Ask and ye shall receive. ;) Both of the sheaths in the picture are from Brian Wagner of Okuden Kydex. He goes by the forum name of Oku here on BFC.

INFIcoot-Wheeler.jpg

that okuden sheath looks real nice!

one question concerning the handles, does it get "kydex-rubs" from regular use? how will the handle hold up with extended use in kydex?

thanks, keep the pics coming. i now have to clothe 3 rats in kydex!

Here is another pic from Brian Wagner of Okuden Kydex.
attachment.php

He posted this when the INFICoots were first released and several of us ordered sheaths from him. (3-27-03) Mine is bottom, center; with the IWB loop. :cool:

The interior of the Kydex is smooth, so it does not eat away at the handle material. The sheath does rub against the four corners on the front of the handle, giving a shine to the Resiprene C; but this is very minor and actually insures a snug fit. The molded Kydex covers just over an inch of the handle, following it as it narrows slightly. This narrowing of the mouth both creates the rubbing and the excellent retention.

Thanks for the info on the okuden sheath, it looks so nice in that camo. been looking around and can't find anything that looks better than that one!

kind of relevent :confused: just a style of sheath you can do... the back was a seat belt loop... very comfortable sheath, one of my better fits...

howling-rat-in-sheath-front.jpg

Rok and Rvo...Thanks Guys!!

Mad, I've got a 'coot handy and have desert material in stock.... ;)

Oku said:
Rok and Rvo...Thanks Guys!!

Mad, I've got a 'coot handy and have desert material in stock.... ;)

Damn, i was just gonna ask if you can make one of them desert camo sheaths. fluggin mind readers!

i currently have a safari skinner and a rat tail is on the way as well. can ya please put up some pics of your kydex for these guys too? i can't find pics anywhere. all i see are busses, argh!

i'd like to order kydex for all 3 once i see some pics of the rat tail and safari skinner.

Apparently i never put my email in my profile, so i received nothing.

fixed now. please try again. in desperate need of kydex :D

Back