[REQUEST] Photos of a Kershaw Leek next to a Delica4

I know this is pretty specific, but could somebody put the two right next to each other for me? I'm not especially hopeful but if anyone can it's you guys!

I have the Leek, I just want to see for reference! I know they're pretty similar but I'm a picky guy.

Not specifically the Leek and Delica, but both are shown here... Leek has a slightly longer cutting edge, and the Delica has a slightly longer handle. Both are excellent knives. Can't say I really prefer one over the other. It just depends on what catches my eye first when I leave the house in the morning.

If I remember, I'll take some other comps when I get home later. The Leek is thinner and narrower than the Delica (the thumb hole does make for a wider blade).

EDC1_20130302_800x573.jpg

EDC2_20130302_800x703.jpg

Last edited:
Here are some more specific comparison pics. Delica4 and CB Leek.

Side-by-side:
Delica_Leek_open_800x371.jpg

Leek stacked on top of Delica - tips and pivots are roughly aligned
Delica_Leek_stacked_open_800x321.jpg

Leek stacked on top of Delica - pivots and back of handle are roughly aligned
Delica_Leek_stacked_closed_800x333.jpg

Thickness comparison (both pushed flush against a flat surface)
Delica_Leek_thickness_800x378.jpg

Nice, flarp, way to go the extra mile on this.

I don't have any comparisons, because I sold my Delica4 a day after getting it. It's not a bad knife...actually a really nicely built one. However, I like the fact that the Leek is perfect for one-handed operation. I hadn't owned a back locking knife in ages and didn't realize how much easier the liner lock was to maneuver. I use my knife a lot while on a ladder and holding cable or straps in the other hand, so for me, the Leek stayed in the pocket and the Delica moved on to another home.

For something smaller in my pocket, I always preferred the Leek over the Delica - just my personal preference, no reason for it.

Back