1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Requesting pocket clips from Benchmade?

Discussion in 'Benchmade Knife Company' started by sharp_edge, Aug 26, 2019.

1. sharp_edge

sharp_edge Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 30, 2015
    I understand the new warranty policy says only up to 2 "free" clips per year can be requested by a Benchmade customer. Does anyone know how long it takes to receive them? Do you need to call or is it sufficient to simply fill out the online form?

@Benchmade?

2. BKC Customer Service

BKC Customer Service

Apr 23, 2018
    Nothing needed online! Give Customer Service a call at 1-833-557-2526 and they can mail them out to you. Usually takes 7-10 business days to receive.

3. pcguy23

pcguy23 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 14, 2014
    Thanks for the prompt response this is good info to know, the last time I ordered any, they sent me like 6 for one phone call, so that was some time ago

Wilfred17 likes this.
  4. pcguy23

Jan 14, 2014
    BTW
    also nice to know you all are reading the forum

Thank you

5. mrfields

mrfields

Jun 30, 2017
    they’ll do 2 of the original clips for up to 5 knives per customer per year. anything else they charge $5 per clip. which really isn’t bad considering that covers shipping too.

i think last time i ordered clips from them it took maybe a week for them to come in. could have been a little longer but i doubt it was more than 2 weeks.

6. Fordbronco1995

Fordbronco1995

Sep 10, 2019
    Just ordered a deep carry clip and it was 5.49 so shipping must not be covered on the $5 for the clip. Also as mentioned you can get 2 free factory clips per year, $5 for the deep carry and mini deep carry.

7. Lay

Lay

Jul 8, 2019
    I just asked Benchmade if it is possible to get a deep carry clip for my 940-1 Osborne and it seems like one is on the way without extra cost.

At the moment I have MXG Gear titanium clip on it.

[​IMG]

pcguy23 likes this.
  8. pcguy23

Jan 14, 2014
    Actually, that MXG clip look pretty darn nice on your Osborne

Lay likes this.
  9. Dtuluu

Dtuluu

Aug 22, 2018
    Will they mail internationally? Im in Europe

10. Lay

Lay

Jul 8, 2019
    It seems like they do. I'm from Finland

11. Dtuluu

Dtuluu

Aug 22, 2018
    Oh nice, gotta get myself a deep carry for 940

12. rag664

rag664

Jan 26, 2013
    I ordered a deep carry clip for a 940 a few days ago and was charged $5 plus my state sales tax of .31 cents.

13. Babyboomer

Babyboomer Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 25, 2017
    If I'm not mistaken, you can get up to two original clips at no charge -- meaning they'll replace the clip that came with your knife. If you want a different clip, they'll charge you. This is where it's nice to have a variety of Benchmade knives. I have about a dozen, which have a variety of clip styles. So I'm pretty well covered. Ironically, I've never taken advantage of their policy.

es335 and sharp_edge like this.
  14. 017

Mar 31, 2016
    Yes they do, and at no cost.

15. sv4

sv4

Feb 13, 2014
    Yes, Benchmade will mail internationally. I am in Malaysia and have received pocket clips & screws from them, for free. The last I enquired, they told me that each customer can get up to 10 parts request for free, per year. Email to their customer service at [email protected] and tell them the model number of your knife and your shipping address.

razorburn likes this.