Requesting pocket clips from Benchmade?

sharp_edge

Gold Member
I understand the new warranty policy says only up to 2 "free" clips per year can be requested by a Benchmade customer. Does anyone know how long it takes to receive them? Do you need to call or is it sufficient to simply fill out the online form?

@Benchmade?

I understand the new warranty policy says only up to 2 "free" clips per year can be requested by a Benchmade customer. Does anyone know how long it takes to receive them? Do you need to call or is it sufficient to simply fill out the online form?

@Benchmade?

Nothing needed online! Give Customer Service a call at 1-833-557-2526 and they can mail them out to you. Usually takes 7-10 business days to receive.

Nothing needed online! Give Customer Service a call at 1-833-557-2526 and they can mail them out to you. Usually takes 7-10 business days to receive.

Thanks for the prompt response this is good info to know, the last time I ordered any, they sent me like 6 for one phone call, so that was some time ago

BTW
also nice to know you all are reading the forum

Thank you

they’ll do 2 of the original clips for up to 5 knives per customer per year. anything else they charge $5 per clip. which really isn’t bad considering that covers shipping too.

i think last time i ordered clips from them it took maybe a week for them to come in. could have been a little longer but i doubt it was more than 2 weeks.

Just ordered a deep carry clip and it was 5.49 so shipping must not be covered on the $5 for the clip. Also as mentioned you can get 2 free factory clips per year, $5 for the deep carry and mini deep carry.

I just asked Benchmade if it is possible to get a deep carry clip for my 940-1 Osborne and it seems like one is on the way without extra cost.

At the moment I have MXG Gear titanium clip on it.

GUBpypvl.jpg

I just asked Benchmade if it is possible to get a deep carry clip for my 940-1 Osborne and it seems like one is on the way without extra cost.

At the moment I have MXG Gear titanium clip on it.

GUBpypvl.jpg

Actually, that MXG clip look pretty darn nice on your Osborne

Reactions: Lay
I ordered a deep carry clip for a 940 a few days ago and was charged $5 plus my state sales tax of .31 cents.

If I'm not mistaken, you can get up to two original clips at no charge -- meaning they'll replace the clip that came with your knife. If you want a different clip, they'll charge you. This is where it's nice to have a variety of Benchmade knives. I have about a dozen, which have a variety of clip styles. So I'm pretty well covered. Ironically, I've never taken advantage of their policy.

Will they mail internationally? Im in Europe
Yes, Benchmade will mail internationally. I am in Malaysia and have received pocket clips & screws from them, for free. The last I enquired, they told me that each customer can get up to 10 parts request for free, per year. Email to their customer service at international@benchmade.com and tell them the model number of your knife and your shipping address.

Back