Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Res c scrapizashi

• Res c cutlass

• Res gladius

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
Satin finish Short Butaniku w/ Res C for the win. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: I'd :poop: my pants for a week if I saw that one offered. Then of course my other favorites, V14 and V8 (although not a sword), would be pretty awesome too.

And of course I'd be fine if the V24 came out in Res C before it was offered with micarta/G10...:D

An XXLong Scrapizashi (in any of the three common Busse-Kin steels) with no top guard or thumb ramp (spine flush with Res-C handle)...... Yeah Baby!!!

Might be tough to figure out a way to press a Res-C handle over a tang that long though.

The existing resC handles wouldn’t be good for most swords as they’d be too light to balance the blade. However, I think a shorter and slightly stouter version of the rucki blade would works very well with the Regulator handle, whether or not you’d call it a sword. My suggestion:
13” blade, about 1.25” at its widest, and full flat ground out of 0.285” stock, with a convex edge.

Also, a new two-handed version of the Regulator handle would work well for a short sword that could chop and thrust. Something like the blade on a naval cutlass or a scaled up version of the blade on the Spyderco Darn Dao.

Last edited:
I've been thinking about this and while it's not a sword I'd love to see a FMV4 (Force Munchkin V4 or Fighting Munchkin V4) with Res C. I'd carry two in an opposite horizontal appendix carry configuration on my Walmart trips.

Back