Respect

.410 thats FAT, pure obese goodness

big-ass.png

Hi J

No finer tribute ....... I am sure that as long as this caliber of work is the standard by what we meausre others ....... we will continue to see greatness from the land of Stars and Stripes.

Kind regards and thank you for an amazing piece of steel art.

Aubrey

308 Sniper made this super heavy duty leather lined kydex. With bolts so it can be disassembled for cleaning. Due to the adverse conditions of South Africa. I though this would be the best choice
2011-10-26_10-12-38_541.jpg

Call me ignorant but behind the iron curtain there was no such thing as knives so this tribute has me somewhat lost...

Amazin knife both the original and Jeremy's tribute...

I didn't discover knives and guns till I got off the boat so to speak....

There I have said it....

YOu wanna tell me you never saw Rambo :D

308 Sniper made this super heavy duty leather lined kydex. With bolts so it can be disassembled for cleaning. Due to the adverse conditions of South Africa. I though this would be the best choice
2011-10-26_10-12-38_541.jpg

Amazing!! It is really great to see craftmanship on this level. After I held Jeremy's work I knew he had an eye for lines and function. So when I started looking at pants ..... I trusted Jeremy implicitly when he mentioned 308 Sniper ..... and the result looks absolutely amazing. I like leather but for nuclear metal and being a bit hyper, they wear fast and a poke in the ribs from some Horton steel sans sheath is to be avoided. Kydex is great but when sand get's in there .... a b@sterd to clean out and man, it really hammers the blade finish ..... this one is the best of both worlds ......

Jeremy ..... for today only ......today you are an honorary African!

PS - If you have an urge to steal or rob, please just lie down ...it will dissipate in about 20-30 minutes. Just a side affect of being African ... even if only for a day!

Last edited:
Back