Rest Peacefully: Honey...

I am so sorry. I always could feel the love behind every little quip about you and the knives, sad that has come to an end.
I was thinking of what to say... but the person above had it with "No words can suffice for the loss of your life partner".
I hope you find solace and at least a little peace for yourself personally this week. Make sure she's remembered well.

Be sure to reach out to someone if you need to, friends, whoever. This can be a dangerous time in a person's life.

I'm sorry to read this, my sincerest condolences. If you need anything let me know, I'm not too far from you.
Be well

Hey Bob Denman Bob Denman , I hope you’re still OK. I can’t imagine what a loss I’d feel if my Soulmate passed before me. We’re all still here; your dysfunctional brothers and sisters of the blade.

Take your time and heal, as much as you can, and we’ll all be here, nerding out over knives, When you feel ready to join us again, we’ll be here.

Blade Forums is a better place with you around.

I hope you find your peace, my friend.

Just saw this, sorry it's a month late, but deepest condolences for your loss. Your wife seemed like a good person who really cared about her community and was deeply involved in making it better.

Back