Retard @ Christmas

Can any one match this piece of spouse infuriating stupidity over the festive season?

My youngest borrowed my maxflow marking pen. He left it open and the fiber point dried to the point of being useless. Seeing that there was plenty of ink in the reservoir I pumped the nipple at the back and still nothing.

I then put it in the microwave for the one button minute and instead of waiting 5 seconds I went to answer my cell phone. I only remembered my mission an hour later.

The remainder of the pen works very well but the ink is very low. It took me the whole morning to remove the ink, nicely sprayed and baked onto the walls of the microwave.

LOL, great story! It appears that Kalooch didn't actually read your post before moving this to Gadgets and Gear... Well, I guess technically it does have the words "pen" and "microwave" in it. :D

My advice: the next time you have a humorous story, just go straight to W&C.

LOL, great story! It appears that Kalooch didn't actually read your post before moving this to Gadgets and Gear... Well, I guess technically it does have the words "pen" and "microwave" in it. :D

My advice: the next time you have a humorous story, just go straight to W&C.

He mentioned nipple, definitely W&C material. :D

It appears that yesterday was a retard day. I was also changing passwords and managed to swap my forum one with my email one. As a result I managed to get myself locked out of my email server in South Africa.

I am doing great at the moment. Did I mention that I was sterilising some Boluses to plant seeds in? Put in some water and seal in a container in the microwave. The contaner melted and the contents spread over the bottom of the microwave. Dettol etc was needed to clean the elephant kak (bolus) from the micro wave and a good knife to get the plastic off the turntable.

Back to work tomorrow away from the house.

take the rest of the weekend off-sounds like the "funk" is following you around, go sit next to a stranger and pass the "funk " off on him asap-lol

Back