Return of an old friend

Last year I made the mistake of putting my 2000 wood inlayed sebenza up for sale. Not that I really wanted to mind you, but needed fast cash. Anyhow, I was fortunate enough to sell it to somebody I have done plenty of business with in the past, and he is now allowing me to buy it back! This is great! At the time I ordered the knife from CRK I was able to get the wood of my choice(California Buckeye burl)and also had a duel thumbstud and swedge put on it. This is one sweet sebenza! It will be back in my hands tomorrow. My wife can't believe I was lucky enough to get it back. I agree. If any of you are thinking of getting one of the higher end sebenzas', by all means try and aquire a wood inlayed one.
biggrin.gif

Now that is truly good luck! That is what is great about being part of such a great community, the good natured people you get to know. I actually had a much lesser knife come back to me after I was sorry I sold it. It is a great feeling!

Brandon

Know about how you feel, I was desparate (read crazy) for some cash and made an attempt to sell my small wood inlay. Everyone rallied to my aid and convinced me to hang on to it and I'm glad that I have. Everynow and then the urge comes over me to sell but it has passed....thankfully.

Good for you sir and hang on to it!
G2

------------------
"The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions!"
Take the time to read your Bible Now, don't be left behind...

Gary,

Do not ever dare to sell your wood inlay Sebenza (without offering it to me first)! You have one of the best pieces of wood to ever come out of the CRK shop...

Michael

------------------
He who has smelt the smoke is never free again...

Why did we talk Gary out of that, anyway? That knife would look right at home in the City by the Bay
wink.gif

------------------
James Segura
San Francisco, CA

I think I know the guy who sold it back to K-Guy for what he originally bought it for. Narruc is a great guy to deal with and you couldn't find a nicer fellow to do business with.

In fact, I just bought another wood Sebbie from Bob....

You got it Contender! It's funny how these things travel in circles. Bob and I have done quite a few deals together, am I'm glad every time. Hope to see him down in Atlanta this year...

RW

Back