Return of the FFBM?

So, I was wondering if there will be a run off FFBM's in 2021? Thanks in advance
Jerry never does the same knife twice (there's always a variation) so if you want to try the FFBM, you'll probably need to find one on the secondary. That being said, I do know of at least a couple that will be offered in the very near future. If you're interested, email me and I will put you in touch with the seller. christconnell at yahoo dot com

WE certainly don't know. Doubt very much that Jerry knows either.

But still almost certainly not. Unless maybe it's a Battle Grade version (SR-101 steel), or possibly some special Ganzaaa version, or maybe one with the new Nano Fusion handle. But based on past performance,* not an FFBM is the 2007 configuration in INFI.

*Past performance is no guarantee of future results.

Full flat grind with a drop point ffbm :D:D:D Or maybe a really high saber grind with drop point

But still almost certainly not. Unless maybe it's a Battle Grade version (SR-101 steel), or possibly some special Ganzaaa version, or maybe one with the new Nano Fusion handle. But based on past performance,* not an FFBM is the 2007 configuration in INFI.

*Past performance is no guarantee of future results.

Agreed.

I want a battle Mistress so bad I can’t even tell you. I have a nuked forsaken mistress on the way to my door and even though I have the shipping info I’m checking my mail compulsively.
I really really want a fat flat mistress. Something about them...I want one and I want to disappear into the woods with it for 100 days.

My FFFBM is probably my most used big knife...

......Somehow both my NMFBMs feel a but better in hand but I always seem to grab the FFFBM.

One just popped up on the exchange at about as good a price as you're likely to find: F-F-B-M | BladeForums.com

If the market weren't as soft as it is right now, I'd say it's underpriced by at least $100, but you're fortunate to be looking at a time when so many people are in a selling mood.

ETA: I'm not the seller and have no connection with the seller.

One just popped up on the exchange at about as good a price as you're likely to find: F-F-B-M | BladeForums.com

If the market weren't as soft as it is right now, I'd say it's underpriced by at least $100, but you're fortunate to be looking at a time when so many people are in a selling mood.

ETA: I'm not the seller and have no connection with the seller.

That’s a really good deal. The green linen is so nice. Not going to see a lot with those specs in that condition.

Back