Reunited With a Buck 110 Folding Hunter

Well, it's been about 23 years or so since I've had a Buck 110 Folding Hunter. Too bad I didn't take care of the ones I had back then, in fact I had three (3) of them. I used them to pry, hammer, chop. What was that about! That's not what this knife was intended for. Anyways, this one I bought a couple of weeks back so it's fairly new.

Buck110.jpg

Don't know about ya'll, just something about this folding knife from Buck.

Last edited:
The Buck 110 is arguably the most successful production folder ever made. The handle is very comfortable and the blade does it's job in a multitude of uses. Add in good looks and you have a winner. There is a 110 on my belt 24/7.

Nice knife.

After almost fifty years, Buck has perfected the 110.

Nothing like experience.

:)

There's something about the Buck 110. An old knife that never grows old.

I thought about the question in the General forum re your favorite knife to fondle. I have a few CRs, Kershaw/ZTs, BMs, and even a LionSteel or two. I admitted, not here, but in 'mixed' company, that my favorite was & is the Buck 110. Sure, my Koa/NS/Teardrop Damascus CS one - as are the other CS 110s - is a super knife. But - my first love was the basic 110, my original example a memory since Nixon was President. It's just a hard act to follow. Nostalgia - lots of woods walking/camping time, too.

Stainz

Of all the 110 knives i've ever owned,my favorite is actually one that i won onn this very website,it was customized and hand built by jarheadz28,my favorite by far.

All that said.......gotta love the Three-Dot.

In that model, the 110 reached the peak of its tank period. It's the tankiest.

Streamlining came almost immediately thereafter.

:)

Back