Reversing the Salsa clip

I just received my Salsas and the clip looks as though it is reversible. If so, could someone please explain how. Thanks.

Well, to me, it looks like you would unscrew the bolt (with something like a quarter). Pull out the clip, flip over the knife and ease it into the 2 holes on the other side. Then take that quarter again and tighten up the bolt. Sorry, I can't be more specific; I'm happy with where the clip is.

That is not as easy as we'd hoped. Until we make some mods, or change it to "right" only, some folks may have to send it back to us to make the change.

sal

What I did was remove the large lanyard hole/screw, remove the rear two screws that hold the aluminum scales together, then remove the clip, insert clip into opposite side (for left pocket carry), the clip would not easily fit into opposite side, so I lined up clip with internal slots, inserted lanyard hole/screw and squeezed and tighten, the lanyard hole/screw pressed clip into internal slots, put scale screws back in and did a final check of screw tightness. Whole deal took maybe ten minutes. Hardest part was lining up lanyard hole/screw with clip. Only reason for switch clip was to balance my Lil'Temperance in right pocket with Green Salsa with in left pocket.

Back