Review of Cima 1058 9Cr18MoV Fixed Blade with Wood Chopping

So I do some gear reviews of flashlights and knives for my Youtube channel. This one is a sub $25 fixed blade from a new knife maker named Cima. A retailer sent it to me for review and I decided to test it out. This is not a table top style review, and I try and mix in some humor with the sweet knife action. I use nice High Def cameras with a lot of different lenses. I don't know if this sort of video is what most look for in a knife review, but I have fun making them. It's shot like a short film and it's under 6 minutes. Feel free to ask me any questions.

[video=youtube;sSM-jX4NQkw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSM-jX4NQkw[/video]

Bet you wouldn't believe it if I told you I was one of your subscribers.

BLF A6 is arriving at my door tomorrow, all thanks to you and your review. It's also my first 18650 light - so, I had to buy cells, all thanks to you. Also, bought a VP4 because I have to charge my 18650's, all thanks to you. I dropped about $80...thanks to you.

Keep up the great work.

I'm costing people money? Uh oh. Well once you go 18650 you don't go back. A large majority of my lights are 18650, I own very few smaller AA or CR123a lights. I like the runtimes and brightness of the 18650 sized lights. Thanks for your support!

I'm costing people money? Uh oh. Well once you go 18650 you don't go back. A large majority of my lights are 18650, I own very few smaller AA or CR123a lights. I like the runtimes and brightness of the 18650 sized lights. Thanks for your support!
I figured I'd be purchasing more, so I went ahead and ordered some extra different 18650 cells to, you know, pretend like I know some stuff.

Did your retailer happen send you the Cima blade that looks like the Esee 3?

Yep, that's the other one. I'm working on that review right now- hopefully it'll be up this weekend. Build quality is excellent, gonna see how well it holds up to some abuse.

As far as I know you can only get them on AliExpress or Gear Best. Gear Best is who sent me this knife. I don't see any of the other usual overseas vendors with this knife yet either.

Back