Review of my first order experience with ROSarms...

Since this board pertains to all things ROSarms International, I wanted to share my first buying experience with them here with you folks. Maybe it could possibly help others in their own consideration of buying from them.

The item I ordered was a 'Nord Crown' Akula (Shark) knife.
Their online price was $599.
The price includes free priority shipping, but I chose their expedited next day priority shipping, which cost me $50, (that was my choice, so free priority shipping would likely have been what most folks would have chosen).

My order for the knife was promptly dispatched to me by Rosarms, and therefore I quickly received it 👍

The following will be the only negative I will state about my buying experience with Rosarms... That being Rosearms lack of proper packaging with my order. It's obvious that some of Rosarms' customers are going to be collectors and such, (as I myself am), and we don't want to receive our factory original product packaging in a damaged condition, (or even worse, the product itself come damaged).
Well, I was lucky that my pakage arrived undamaged, but it was more luck than anything else. Rosarms simply wrapped the original factory package in a plain brown paper wrap, and then placed it into a large thin plastic envelope, (no padding). In other words, it had zero protection from it possibly being squashed/crushed.
If it was a $6 knife... well, okay, I can totally understand not using a lot of time and material on such an inexpensive product... But, not acceptable on a $600 knife! To be honest, I wouldn't have found their lack of careful packaging acceptable on a $50 knife! Again, it's my only negative about my experience with Rosarms 👎

The product was exactly as described, had no blemishes, and, except for my issue with it's lack of protective packaging, the experience was awesome 👍

They also sent along a nice thank you letter for my having purchased the product from them, which I thought to be a nice touch!👌

I do feel that Rosarms should make sure that their shipped out products are well protected on any future orders.
Not doing so could result in a customer's experience being very negative.
I mean, if I had received my order with it's box being crushed, or worse yet, if the knife itself would have been damaged because of it, then my positive experience would have been the opposite... It would have been a very negative one.

Again, except for this needing to be corrected going forward, I can honestly say that my first order experience with Rosarms was a good one! 👍😊👍

I would like to add that Rosarms International @ RussianKnives.com, has some products that would otherwise be difficult to be had anywhere else within the USA.
For instance, Nord Crown knives are not only rare as hen's teeth on the American market, but also RussianKnives.com has the absolute best prices on them 👍

20220413_152423_(1).jpg20220413_152343_(1).jpg

I currently have three more knives heading my way from Rosarms. Two will ship together and arrive by tomorrow, while the third one will likely be shipped out tomorrow and arrive to me by Wednesday.
All three of them are Rosarms brand knives.
I will try following up with my buying experiences with them as well 👍

Last edited:
Back