review of vivo barefoot neo trail

Received my neo trails and tried them on a short course.

20131225_141811_zps3c7cbef5.jpg

Tread
20131225_141814_zps934df18d.jpg

Next to my tiny vans
20131225_141900_zps045dc805.jpg

The moment I put them on I noticed they felt like a pair of 5 year old favorite shoes, almost like I was sent used shoes made of tissue (they're extremely lightweight). But upon inspection everything looks good, excellent stitching and materials.

As for gripping running climbing and brief hard terrain, it is excellent! I'm already looking at a 2nd pair in case.

By far the best outdoors shoes I have tried (I can't stand thick soled clunky clumsy boots, I'm too nimble) and would recommend to anyone who prefers to stay agile on trails.

I have a pair of Evo's from them that are great. I haven't had them out on the trail much because they're my first 'barefoot' shoes and I want to build up slowly, but I plan to get them out much more next year once it warms up.

Well its been about a month and I have to say these are the best things I've ever bought for my feet.

I now wear them to work also (slippery restaurant floors are no match) because they are extremely comfortable.

Even on algae coated rocks they seem grippy. Was trying to ice hike but we got about zero rain and snow here.

As for hiking, my only complaint is that pebbles find their way into them if climbing steep terrain (which I usually do).