revised 110/112 data sheet as of --->5/1/08

Thanks this was very helpful I was givin a 110 from my father who told me it was my great grandfathers so I was curious to find out how old so I found out from this thread it is a 74-80 variation 7 does anyone know the exact manufacture date of this?

I am unable to open this document because I don't have microsoft word. Can one of you guys open it then cut and paste it here?
Thanks

New member here... I tried to read most of the postings here and have visited several websites to try to identify the year (s) of production for 3 BUCK 110s that I recently bought at auction. They were described as, "110 Hunters, with sheaths (no original packaging)." I will try to attach the best pics I have but am not sure how to achieve this. I will also add a verbal description in hopes that one of you more knowledgeable folks can help. Each is brand new never carried, so I believe them to be older models (from a 2000+ piece estate auction). All 3 say (with tips up/facing left) Buck, 110, USA, in 3 separate lines. The variations are in the markings after the 110 stamp; the first has a single dash to the right of the 110 (110-); the second has a dash on both sides of the 110 (-110-), and the third has a forward slash after the 110 (110/). Please help me identify these knifes' ages. Thank you... Randy, old-buck1

This post should be moved to the general Buck forum where it will be seen and answered. Welcome old-Buck.

Back