Revolver and the San Diego Firestorm

Robbie,

As you know, I've been a fan of the Revolver for quite some time. I just wanted to let you know that it made me and my wife and animals that much more comfortable while we having to be evacuated down at the Qualcomm stadium parking lot. In the morning I was using one of those aluminum post chairs and it happened to break on me. Later that day i needed to erect some form of sun block and had no poles at all. I decided to use what was left of my chair to make extension beams off the rear hatch of my wifes Tahoe. In order to use the poles I had to cut the 3/4 to 1 inch thick plastic binders that kept the poles together. I had my Powerlock with me and it made tearing the very heavy Denier easier but the saw was too awkward to use on the plastic. The Revolver made short work of the plastic binding and I was able to put up some form of shade.
I've relied on it for many jobs in the past but it really did make the difference for us and i was so happy it was one of the tools i grabbed when having to evacuate.

Best Regards and Thanks for designing such a great tool.

-Mike

Mike, I am so sorry you and your family had to go through such a terrible experience because of the fire.

What a great compliment for the Revolver knife and very kind of you to take the time to tell us about it.

The Revolver is a survival tool, and you used it to improve your conditions.........this is great ! :D

You should be very proud of yourself.

Please stay safe and let us know how you are doing.

Robbie Roberson ;)

We are home and thankful to have a home to come back to.
The fires are still blazing but the winds are down and it seems they are finally starting to become under control.

-Mike

This whole thing just makes me want a revolver that much more. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Hey Robbie, you should send me one of those revolvers for my birthday. It's next weekend. The wife was asking me what I wanted for the birthday. I sat the SOG catalog in front of her and said "the ones I want are circled. I made it easy for you." hahaha

Mike, I am glad to hear your home. What a terrible ordeal to go through for so many people..........:(

Dylside, happy birthday early. :D

I hope you get a Revolver for your birthday.

Did you notice the new Hunter ad (flash) on the SOG web page ?

Upper right corner.... http://www.sogknives.com/store/index.html

Move your mouse over the Hunter.........

Robbie Roberson;)

Yeah, me too. Glad you and your family made it out and back all right. Even with going through all that nerve-racking experience you have an SOG story to share with us. That's cool. Thanks.

Dylside, happy birthday early. :D

I hope you get a Revolver for your birthday.

Did you notice the new Hunter ad (flash) on the SOG web page ?

Upper right corner.... http://www.sogknives.com/store/index.html

Move your mouse over the Hunter.........

Robbie Roberson;)

That's a really cool simple flash movie. Great work for whoever your multimedia guy is. I used to do that stuff for a living.

That was me. One of my first attempts at making a Flash movie.

Good job Chris. All of that stuff gets easier the more you use it. Flash is a great program and most people never even tap into 1/100 of what's it's capable of creating.

Back