REX 45 Burnt Orange Paramilitary 2 Sprint Run

I haven't heard too much on this forum regarding this new sprint run. Anyone else has this one on pre-order? Would love to see pics while I'm waiting on mine.

Um. HI. It's been quite a topic. Maybe you missed it. Also, hate to tell you, it was just released around 1:00 and sold out at two retailers so far. Check the last few pages of the "upcoming and delivered" thread.

Fortunately I was able to grab one at GP. Apparently it shipped already actually as of 15 minutes ago. Would love some pics while I play the waiting game if anyone already got one.

Oh nice! Gotcha. I misunderstood. Yeah I don't know of anyone that has one yet. Probably another day or two will be plenty of pics.

Northglenn500 over on the Spyderco forum picked one up at the SFO and has posted some pics over there.

Handle color looks pretty good!

How many are there for this sprint run? All dealer are out of stock.

Last edited:
I pre ordered at KC and signed up to others email notification..... have heard nothing yet :(

I pre ordered from KC. Worked for me with the Cru-wear and Maxamet Para2, 'cos I got in early on their list. Just seemed to take a couple days longer to ship than some other dealers at the time.

Man, I'm loving the color!! Not quite safety orange but darker, its going to be perfect for Halloween that's around the corner.

DLT Trading just got some in. I ordered a Rex45 PM2 and a Delica 4 in VToku2 and both are still showing in stock.

Edit - annnnd they’re already out of stock

Edit 2 - BHQ actually is showing them in stock at the moment (510pm est)

Edit 3 - DLT Trading shipped my order within an hour of placing it (which is typical customer service from them) :D

Last edited:
THANK YOU!!!

I knew BF the site of enabling wouldn't let me down! Lol

Edit: looks like I barely made it. Ordered from DLT and now they're gone.

Last edited:
Ah man I had one in my cart at BladeHQ then it sold out before I hit submit.

Back