REX 45 Native 5 G10 And Para 3LW

DA170

Platinum Member
Assuming both of these are shipping to Premier dealers after being released at SFO! Who's getting one or both?

Hopefully it will show soon as I think there's video up on YouTube! I'm trying to get 1 of the entire 2020 Rex 45 line to match my 3 from the military family.

I will be getting the Para 3 lightweight Rex 45 if I can find one. I've been searching for one since the end of last week. They need to do a better job of distributing their sprint runs, so everyone can get a chance to get one.

I will be getting the Para 3 lightweight Rex 45 if I can find one. I've been searching for one since the end of last week. They need to do a better job of distributing their sprint runs, so everyone can get a chance to get one.
Blade,

The release of the latest Rex Sprints have been more of a steady flow then just straight out "drops" like alot of dealer exclusives. If you put page icons on your phone or computer desk top of the popular vendors and sign up for notifications, Your bound to find one eventually. Also check the Spyderco Forums a few times a day, As those folks are really good at letting fellow members (you don't have to sign up to read) know when a vendor posts a knife. Good luck!

Last edited:
Native 5 G10 REX 45 in stock at several of the usual retailers. I have one in the mail already.

Wait a minute, have the Para 3 LW's in Rex 45 already been released? I have my email on 3 separate notification lists and haven't heard a peep about releases until I found this thread.

Wait a minute, have the Para 3 LW's in Rex 45 already been released? I have my email on 3 separate notification lists and haven't heard a peep about releases until I found this thread.

They're just starting to trickle in. The major online vendors will be "dropping" over the next week , So you still have time.

2020-03-29 12.18.08.png This was posted in HRC database on Spyderco forums. Looks like the heat treat of the Para 3 LW is spot on and similar to the Manix 2 G10. Typical Golden consistency :)

I keep missing the Para 3 Lightweight. Hopefully, I’ll get lucky soon. It’s frustrating.

ETA: I got one! As soon as I completed the order, the knife showed out of stock. I lucked out.

Last edited:
I keep missing the Para 3 Lightweight. Hopefully, I’ll get lucky soon. It’s frustrating.

ETA: I got one! As soon as I completed the order, the knife showed out of stock. I lucked out.
Congrats on your score, Glad it worked out. Enjoy the Rex!

Back