1. Week 47 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Nov 23 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Rhino XL

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by Shmackey, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Shmackey

Shmackey Gold Member Gold Member

May 5, 2000
    I like everything about the Rhino except the size. It's just too small, especially for a compression lock knife. Holding it by the sides and top to close it, it requires a delicate touch.

A 3.5" version in the same materials would be a winner.

2. cbrstar

cbrstar Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 7, 2015
    You might want to check out the designer Reinhold knives as he actual does make one. https://www.reinholdknives.com/

3. lieferung

lieferung Basic Member Basic Member

May 24, 2016
    Shmackey likes this.
  4. Shmackey

Shmackey Gold Member Gold Member

May 5, 2000
  5. 4mer_FMF

4mer_FMF Basic Member Basic Member

Jun 9, 2016
    I really like the Rhino. It’s a small knife that can do big things; it’s been one of my more carried knives.

Sal has mentioned some consideration of a larger Rhino over on his other forum.

I love XHP, by the way.