Ribs on a burger?

Ajack60

Platinum Member
You must not be from the South, trust me it ain't nothing new.:D
Down here in the South, if it will fit in between two pieces of bread, it can be made into a sandwich

Last edited:
Damn you never heard of the McRibwitch, aka the McRib?

(Note these are actually made from somemprok product pressed to resemble a piece ofna rack of ribs. Most ribs I know that are real have a little something in them called rib bones.

Damn you never heard of the McRibwitch, aka the McRib?

(Note these are actually made from somemprok product pressed to resemble a piece ofna rack of ribs. Most ribs I know that are real have a little something in them called rib bones.

Aren't people who eat McRibs in a cult? I've never had one but I do love some ribs, the burger with the ribs is as decadent as the Luther burger. I'm sure it's good but eating a burger between two giant glazed donuts sounds dangerous!

You must not be from the South, trust me it ain't nothing new.:D
Down here in the South, if it will fit in between two pieces of bread, it can be made into a sandwich

I have no doubt it's delicious and anything in a sammich is great but isn't it a bit decadent? Especially for a drivethru!

I would totally eat it if I weren't in a strict weight-lose program right now. Burgers have become like pizza, you can put anything and everything on it. Personally I like a fairly basic burger for the most part, the beef is supposed to get the spotlight not just be filler. But it's so dang hard to find a place that can make a good burger around here that I embrace the weird and order the ones with crazy stuff piled on.

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC