Rick Hinderer Knives Picture Thread

If you want one bad enough you'll do what I did, go to bluelinegear.com and order a pink handled one, and immediately buy a set of replacement scales from Rob and Rick so that your manhood isn't questioned :)

005-20.jpg

004-23.jpg

001-28.jpg

The Flame is awesome! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Those CF scales look great on that Flashpoint! :thumbup:

Those CF scales look great on that Flashpoint! :thumbup:

Thanks Bro! Not quite as grippy as G10, but thinner and much more visually appealing. I'd love to find a set of Blue or orange g10 scales for it. I love the shade of orange that Rick uses.

I gotta agree about the orange G-10 now that I've seen it in person.... Just scored this early 3" XM-18 from a fellow forum member and a heck of a good guy. My camera "hates" the color for some reason, so I hope I did it at least a little justice on accuracy of the shade with my photo processing software. :)

My latest two Hinderer scores. The custom ground FXM is for use, and the Gen I 3" XM-18 is for the safe...so far! :D

Hinderer-FXM_XM-18_Customs.jpg

Wow. That's awesome.
I see those lockbar stabilizers from time to time. Does Rick put those on some of his customs, or is that an aftermarket job? What about that matching skull? That one is definetly a first for me. I'm considering buying my first custom at the moment, a custom ground spanto. I can't decide whether to go ahead and get it while I still can, or hold off in hope of finding a slicer or custom spearpoint. Decisions Decisions.

Wow. That's awesome.
I see those lockbar stabilizers from time to time. Does Rick put those on some of his customs, or is that an aftermarket job? What about that matching skull? That one is definetly a first for me. I'm considering buying my first custom at the moment, a custom ground spanto. I can't decide whether to go ahead and get it while I still can, or hold off in hope of finding a slicer or custom spearpoint. Decisions Decisions.

They are both officially made for the XM by Steel Flame :D

Rob Orlando may have some for sale :thumbup:

Fieldtac doing some Kitchen Duty !!!!!:thumbup:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• hinderer orange.jpg
    hinderer orange.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 1,035
  • hinderer orange 2.jpg
    hinderer orange 2.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 1,035
  • hinderer orange 3.jpg
    hinderer orange 3.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 1,038
  • hinderer orange 4.jpg
    hinderer orange 4.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 1,036
  • hinderer orange 5.jpg
    hinderer orange 5.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 1,033
My newest addition. A custom Ground Slicer Grind w/ smooth CF scale. Definitely my new favorite knife. Picture courtesy of the seller.
DSC_0276.jpg

Well, got this a little while back and just hadn't gotten around to taking any pictures or anything. Had a little bit of time today, so I figured I'd snap a quick pic to share here. Not the best pic here (not good light today...), but here it is anyway, my first and only Hinderer (for now...now I want a 3" to go w/ the one).

IMG_5335.jpg

Back