Rick Hinderer Knives Picture Thread

u7uheqyr.jpg

Gotta love s35vn.

Last edited:
^nice - got a new lanyard already? :)

for a knife i would not tie one with a bead of some sort (even though there are some very cool beads out there) - to prevent the scratch fairy from striking like you said! :D

Haha. I'm about to go through and just make some snake knots with a diamond knot on the end for my hinderers.
My crk's seem to stay very tight so they don't come back on the knife, but the xm's are just to nice to get a visit from the fairy :)

The more she visits, the less I fear. Soon I welcome her. Like my large 21. I throw it into pocket full of keys, slide it across the cement, whatever.

They look good pristine, or totally savage .

If you have 1 or 2 scratches, it just looks like you tried to keep it perfect, but did a bad job. ;)

No scratches = good but isn't enjoyed like it should

Full of scratches = good and enjoyed. How a knife should be really.

2 scratches = Ehh. They mock you. Stare back at you. Lol.

bluetex.JPG The Blue textured Ti is one the WF spanto! A huge thank you to Ross for helping me track this down! Grail scale!!!!

Im still alive guys! just been craazzyy busy with managing a new store and getting it up and running. But make no mistake, the Hinderers get fondled just as much as they always have! :D

been carrying what may be my all time fave...3.5 non flipper spearpoint w some new scenery in the background! I'll have to make some time to get on here on the regular again, I miss you guys!! Hope everyone is doing well!

knife_zps540420bd.jpeg

Im still alive guys! just been craazzyy busy with managing a new store and getting it up and running. But make no mistake, the Hinderers get fondled just as much as they always have! :D

been carrying what may be my all time fave...3.5 non flipper spearpoint w some new scenery in the background! I'll have to make some time to get on here on the regular again, I miss you guys!! Hope everyone is doing well!

knife_zps540420bd.jpeg

great pic! like the custom in the front and the merchandise in the back ;)

knife_zps540420bd.jpeg

Love that knife!!!!

Back