Rick Hinderer Knives Picture Thread

^^^ Somebody is having fun today with a handful of Bowies......:eek: Awesome, Luck.....my favorite one is still the bronze ano'd armor tip......tough to beat that one.......but you had to go and add a DLC to make it a challenge......:D

Here's my little addition for the day......still not as nice as the Bowies.......

Kevin....don't recognize that one.....the blue beast I know has a blue, blasted textured ti scale......have you expanded the Herd.....???

Ross,

Since they're not as nice, I'll trade you straight up! :D :D :D

You've been on a roll with your pic creativity....another awesome one for sure!

^^^ Somebody is having fun today with a handful of Bowies......:eek: Awesome, Luck.....my favorite one is still the bronze ano'd armor tip......tough to beat that one.......but you had to go and add a DLC to make it a challenge......:D

Here's my little addition for the day......still not as nice as the Bowies.......

Thanks Ross, that's the slightly bronzed BB slicer I got from Blade last year. I carry it often!

Ross,

Since they're not as nice, I'll trade you straight up! :D :D :D

You've been on a roll with your pic creativity....another awesome one for sure!

Luck.....thank you...!!! My creativity waxes and wanes based on the presence or non-presence of Mr. Potoatohead (my daughter).....when she is not around I have time to play a little.....(you should see the horrors I have deleted....) and I'd be happy to trade you straight up for a 3" Bowie.....you know me.....them's the one's I like.....and for which I continue to patiently wait......:D

I'm sure this has been done before.....but here's a little pic humor.....
"X" M .... :D There are so many awesome XMs out there.....post some pics, guys.....:D

Posted these in the *New Eklipse thread a min ago, but might as well give it some exposure... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
orig.jpg

Shared this in another thread, but I like the color so I'm sharing it here too :D
Went to the beach today. Saw what appeared to be seaweed by a cliff; it was a startlingly bright patch of green:
2015-04-04%2021.45.56.jpg

Back