"Rickster New Family Member"

RICKSTER

Platinum Member
I Have Been Looking For A Long Time For The Right Cut Of Mammoth Bark Ivory, With Some Nice Green, Yellow & Browns In It, But Smooth With A Good Shine. Well I Finally Found It Over The Week End On A New Website, Owned By "Helen" From CustomerFavorites On Ebay. Which A Lot Of Us Have Dealt With Including My Self Many Times. She Is A Top Shelf Seller & Person. Helen's Website Will Be "Live" For Purchases Thursday Morning 4/29/10
If You Get A Chance, Check Out Her New Website http://northwestblades.com/
I Have This One In Bound Right Know, These Pictures Are From Her Website

DSC_0234_edited-1501.jpg

DSC_0239_edited-1510.jpg

DSC_0245_edited-1520.jpg

DSC_0242_edited-1516.jpg

DSC_0237_edited-1506.jpg

DSC_0241_edited-1514.jpg

DSC_0243517.jpg

DSC_0246_edited-1522.jpg

Last edited:
Why do you torture us this way?

Very nice! Mammoth and raindrop... woohoo. expensive!

Thats pirty, i luv the cowboy riding the horse in the desert on the inlays.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Hey Rickster that a fantastic looking piece.:DThanks for the hook up on the Northwestblades site:thumbup:

Sweet!!!! Congrats man, that is a keeper. That one is on my wish list.. I will be aquiring a damascus Sebe with Ivory/mammoth inlay in the near future, and that one sealed the deal.
Thank you

WOW, Thats Sweet. I have bought CRK from them on ebay and they were great. They always have some really nice sebenzas.

So you did it, huh Rick!!!

That thing is gorgeous, to say the least!!!

Enjoy it, my friend, enjoy it.

And when you're ready to sell it, you have my number.

Very nice Seb, Rick. Excellent willpower holding out for just the right colors in the ivory, too. That must have been tough :D:D:D

Thats pirty, i luv the cowboy riding the horse in the desert on the inlays.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Mark, I think you've mis-interpreted the inlay. It's clearly depicting a figure skater, whose boyfriend works at Home Depot in the lumber department. In the bottom panel, she's riding on the forks of a fork lift, and in the upper panel, she's giving her performance, and then removing her skates . . . :)

BTW, Rick, NICE acquisition!

I've just caught up with this one, Rick. Very nice, old boy :D

There's a real move on this past while with Mammoth Ivory. Surely it's one of the most popular inlays these days?

Anyway, that is indeed one beautiful Sebbie. Your health to enjoy it :)

Mark

Back