• Spring cleaning sale: I've reduced prices on the BladeForums.com Logo Tshirts and PVC patches to move these out of here! We're down to sizes Large & XL on the shirts, but have plenty of every colorway left on the patches. Get them before they are gone! https://www.bladeforums.com/help/bfcmerch/
  • The search engine is not working correctly. We are aware of the problem and are working on a solution. Thank you for your patience.
  • I've implemented new password tools to try and cut down on the number of people getting their profiles compromised by reusing the same passwords that they have used elsewhere. If you are using a password that has been exposed in a data breach and is listed on haveibeenpwned.com you will get a notification to change it the next time you log in. When you choose a new password it will show you the strength; you will need a "Medium" strength or higher password for here, 8 characters or more in length.

Thanks for your support!

Right Now!

NorthernSouthpaw

Gold Member
As long as I was assured it was in at least "like new" condition and over 3" blade, I would buy a lefty Rexford custom anything.
A very close second would be a Peter Carey LH Torey and a Brad Southard LH Flippin Tanto.

kobold

Gold Member
ZT 0640,
ZT 0562 Ti,
Spyderco Fluted Ti Native Chief,
Spyderco Fluted CF Native 5,
Spyderco Fluted CF Military Magnacut,
Spyderco Dragonfly Sheepfoot K390,
CRK Small PJ Sebenza Boomerang damascus,
Strider PT.

TRfromMT

Gold Member
Right now? A Ducati Desert sled fasthouse edition. A motorcycle would be my "won the lottery" go crazy.

Knife wise, CRK L31 with micarta inlays in S45VN, insingo blade. If they have the edge retention on the S45VN where I hope it is, this could be my one and done pocket knife.

Sharp & Fiery

Leatherworks, Kydex/Holstex/Boltaron, Mods -Canada
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
3.25”+ Ron Lake Tail Lock. Mic drop. 🤣😂🤣😂

I’ll see myself out.

POCEH KOCEB

Gold Member
Right now probably Tops CQT Thunder Hawk or one of the Les George Spartans.

Bob Denman

That OTHER Guy...
Gold Member
Platinum Member
Right now? A Ducati Desert sled fasthouse edition. A motorcycle would be my "won the lottery" go crazy.

Knife wise, CRK L31 with micarta inlays in S45VN, insingo blade. If they have the edge retention on the S45VN where I hope it is, this could be my one and done pocket knife.
If anybody knows how to make some magic happen with S45VN: it would have to be them.

My grail would be a ZT 0454 because it just looks so dang cool.
But more realistically I’d like to get a PM2 in a different kind of (exotic) steel to try out like REX 45, Maxamet or M4.

Bob Denman

That OTHER Guy...
Gold Member
Platinum Member
My grail would be a ZT 0454 because it just looks so dang cool.
But more realistically I’d like to get a PM2 in a different kind of (exotic) steel to try out like REX 45, Maxamet or M4.
Why not check out some of the places that specialize in the Sprint Run knives?