Rinaldi Warhawk

Blah Blah Blah. I all I can say is admit that yes I'm easily offended, not here only in real life too(fault inherited from my father, great man but everyone has foibles).
Anyway I'm sorry if I seem out of line I'll do my best to sit back and let the topics drift where they may. If I bark every once in awhile disregard it, after all on the computer I can't bite.

Hey Max, I didn't mean to offend you at all.
I wrote "new" in a sense that you were unfamiliar with topic drifts. You may observe that it happens all the time. It's natural that one topic flows into another seamlessly.
And it's hard to prevent. I for one couldn't stop drifting.
smile.gif

Besides, we're not going too far off. Trace is one of the few who offer talonite. I just wanted to learn the strength/limitation of this material. If the pros outweigh the cons
significantly I might wanna order a second Warhawk in talonite (if it can be done).

Cheers,
Dew.

P.S. The only thread I know that 's going beyond 100 but still does not drift is that "how old are you?" thread. Amazing!

[This message has been edited by Dew (edited 08 July 1999).]

You'll never be able to make everyone stick to the subject you want them to talk about unless you work real hard and become dictator of the world someday. In the meantime people will post whatever they please, often in response to posts you wrote on completely different subjects and in threads you started in the hope of finding out something completely different, and you'll just have to live with that -- unless you start your own forum.

You can start a forum of your own with yourself as moderator and censor all posts that don't answer your questions. About the easiest way to do that is to go to http://www.onelist.com and use their software to start a mailing list; they've set it up so you don't have to know anything or do any of the geek stuff yourself. The only problem is getting people to read and post on your forum ... good luck.

-Cougar Allen :{)

Back