ring hilt

does anyone know where to get a ring hilted knife life the one lou diamond phillips used in young guns? basically it was a big bowie with 2 rings. thought it might be fun to spin (very juvenille, i know).

thanks all

I remember seeing a knife that had a ring on the handle that actualy swiveled so you could spin the knife into reverse grip and back. I think it was some sort of cheepie though.

My buddy had the knife from the biker bar scene in T2 that had a ring on it. It actually said T2 on the blade. I don't know who made it.

Actually I really liked the other knife that Chavez y Chavez had in Young Guns II. It looked like a karambit with a blade at each end.

A karambit is probably your best bet. Tad gear may have some nice ones made by a Canadien, whose name escapes me. They are just right for spinning if ya can get one that fits your hand.

good luck

justine120 said:
does anyone know where to get a ring hilted knife life the one lou diamond phillips used in young guns? basically it was a big bowie with 2 rings. thought it might be fun to spin (very juvenille, i know).

thanks all
If you ever find out where to get one, let me know--I've wanted one since I first saw the movie (one of my fav movies).

Back