• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Rings Hand made from Pre-1965 US Coins

Eric H

Gold Member
All rings are pre-65, 90% silver US coins. For most of them, I should be able to adjust the sizes up or down a little bit (half size to be safe). All prices are pp’d and shipped USPS Priority Mail in the Continental US—this is 2 day tracked shipping, so you should be able to have them by Christmas (I can ship nearly any day except Saturday’s).

1922 Peace Dollar, Size 11 ¼. $70

ViusDT.jpg

Lx1rKH.jpg

1922 Peace Dollar, Size 12 ½. $70
Z5mwBL.jpg

1896 O Morgan Dollar, Size 10. $old (This coin has ‘character’—some dings here and there. Priced accordingly, but to me, the coins with character make much more interesting rings. I posted a few pics to try to show everything on this one.)
QmoIc7.jpg

W6JUYW.jpg

uT3kwL.jpg

Peace Dollar, brushed finish. Size 10 ¾, $60 (This was a coin that wasn’t very well struck or pretty, so I brushed the outside of the ring. You can still see the coin’s features on the inside of the ring. These are very cool, and you can always touch it up yourself with a Scotchbrite pad.)
wSYFoT.jpg

1880 Morgan Dollar Size 11. $PF (This was a worn coin. Priced accordingly.)
Z4Jlgh.jpg

1913 Barber Half Dollar Size 11 ½, $60. Barber halves make the second nicest rings (in my opinion), but they’re hard to find in usable condition.
1908 Barber Half Dollar, Size 8. $60
gBnrg8.jpg

1945 Walking Liberty Half Dollar, Size 10 ½. $55
1936 Walking Liberty Half Dollar, Size 9 ½. $old
ZRBmIQ.jpg

1943 Walking Liberty Half Dollar, Size 10. $55
1937 Walking Liberty Half Dollar, Tails Side Out. Size 8, $old This one came out beautifully—I love the tails side out WL half rings, and this one is a great one.
y10vOa.jpg

Last edited:
I will take the 1896 O Morgan Dollar, Size 10. $60. I will also take the 1936 Walking Liberty Half Dollar, Size 9 ½. $55. And I will
take the 1937 Walking Liberty Half Dollar, Tails Side Out. Size 8, $60. Please let me know your address for PayPal payment.
Thank you!

Please respond here or email me at aspinto@laplaza.org

Last edited:
I will take the 1896 O Morgan Dollar, Size 10. $60. I will also take the 1936 Walking Liberty Half Dollar, Size 9 ½. $55. And I will
take the 1937 Walking Liberty Half Dollar, Tails Side Out. Size 8, $60. Please let me know your address for PayPal payment.
Thank you!

Please respond here or email me at aspinto@laplaza.org

Not sure if you're getting my emails--you can email me at morglan2@gmail.com

No word from aspinto, so those rings are available again.

Hey Erik,
Nice work mate.
Would you consider posting to Australia?
If so what would the extra be?
Cheers, Tim.

Hello again Erik, I have not received any emails from you. I do still want the rings and I just need your PayPal address to complete this transaction.
Thank you! I will send you an email as well... Thanks for the response. PayPal payment has been made.

Last edited:
Any chance you have a 1928?
That was the year my Dad was born, he passed just before Thanksgiving.
Bigger the better based on my ring size.
Thanx in advance.
Pete

Did you miss my post mate or just not interested enough to reply?

I'm sorry Tim, I completely forgot.

I've had so-so luck shipping internationally. I'd be willing, with the conditions that the buyer cover additional shipping costs, and with the understanding that once I ship, I'm no longer responsible for the ring (customs does some weird things sometimes.)

Back