RIP Charlie Mike

I don't visit the site much anymore, I actually came and logged in today to read about the new native salt. But when I saw the banner I was shocked. It's weird to feel loss for someone I've never met. Some of the first posts I read on this forum almost 15 years ago were from Charlie Mike, he shared so much in such a brutally honest way I'd always make time to read his writing. Recently I was seeing his stuff on instagram and youtube and it was as humorous, honest and outspoken as always. I'll miss his contributions and send my heartfelt condolences to his family, friends and animals.

RIP Charlie Mike

Very sad, Charlie M had a lot going for him and contributed a lot to many people including this online community. He would state things in no uncertain terms in his own words in his own way and I respected him for that. I don't step in here much anymore, somehow my life has changed and I have been moving on to other things now in my later years. I may just renew my subscription for another year, not so much for dropping in, but to support this online community.

rip Charlie Mike, always appreciated the chats on watches and what not here and on JD

It still hasn’t sunk in yet CM was one the first guys I remember when I joined Blade Forums and always looked forward to his posts and videos .Such a nice guy that told you how it was with a CM twist :)
When I think of Blade Forums I instantly think of CM He will be missed so much beyond words .

Damn...

I never knew him personally but I've always enjoyed reading his posts, seeing his work, and I did think of all people he would be cool to hang out with and put down a couple drinks.

RIP :(

He was a unique character and his presence here was always a benefit. I always enjoyed my online interactions with him, and his sense of humor was a real joy. Nobody should go so young.

God speed.

He would have made a video talking shit about all the people pretending to care. Also the people spazzing out to get one of his knives AFTER he died. He would definelty give a big fuck you
I don’t think anyone’s just pretending to care. I never knew the man, never talked to him at all outside of a thread here or there. Just saw a few of his videos and knew his boot avatar. Regardless I think it’s sad what happened to him just on a human level and as a fellow vet.

Man that is sad news.. I just got back from vacation to read this. One of my favorite dudes on BF. I liked his style and such an original dude.

RIP CMFTW you will be missed.

Back