RIP Elijah Isham

R.I.P.

The suspect, who had an Oregon driver's license and was driving a car with Oregon plates, had a recent second-degree felony arrest in Colorado and was named in an active protection-from-abuse order.

Wow. RIP.

"After the shooting, an investigation revealed that the gun in Isham’s possession was not loaded."

Suicide by cop ? Who knows ....
Or severely concussed and out of it from the accident that flipped his car on it's roof?

Either way, Elijah was a talented designer who brought us some of the most innovative knife designs in recent years. RIP Elijah. Hopeful thoughts for your family.

That is crazy.
I guess I am sort of familiar with some of his designs but I thought he was an older guy the article said he was 27.

I haven't seen anything conclusively noting that this Elijah Isham is the knife designer. Is that confirmed somewhere?

It's an uncommon name, I suspect, but I'd love to know for sure.

I haven't seen anything conclusively noting that this Elijah Isham is the knife designer. Is that confirmed somewhere?

It’s him.

That’s him or at least coincidentally happen with the maker with the same name. Its all over the social media

BpTIzF4.png

That is crazy.
I guess I am sort of familiar with some of his designs but I thought he was an older guy the article said he was 27.
No he was a young guy, if you ever listen to the knifenuts podcast he was a regular.

Stupid and sad...
His talent will be sorely missed.

I don’t get it? So this guy pulls a gun on cops and cops shoot him dead? Doesn’t sound like a very bright move. I’d say it was a good shoot on the cops’ part.
Hate this situation for all involved, but especially the police officers who are going to have to live with this for the rest of their lives.

Back