Riptide - Pikal/Edge In EDC - Sold!

Mitchell Knives

Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Sold! Thanks again! :D

This is a new design that I have been working on called the "Riptide". I have had a lot of requests for a Pikal/Edge In style blade, and the Riptide seems to fit the bill nicely. The Riptide would make an excellent EDC defensive blade or "anti gun grab" tool.

The blade is made from 1/8" A2 steel. I performed all heat treat and tempering operations. The blade is tempered to 60 - 61 HRC for excellent edge holding characteristics. The blade features a two tone satin finish that is very attractive and practical.

The handle is constructed from black G10 that is secured to the tang via 4 screws. The tang is skeletonized, reducing the overall weight of the knife. This is a very lightweight carry package!

The blade features a high chisel grind and a dramatic swedge that greatly aids penetration. Only the inside (curved) edge is sharpened, however I can sharpen the other side also if requested.

The blade is obviously designed for hooking/pulling movements, but it is still well suited for stabbing or drawpoint methods!

This is a great carry blade; especially for Pikal/Edge In fans!

‎- A2 Steel
- 60 - 61 HRC
- 1/8" Stock
- Chisel ground
- Two tone satin finish
- Black G10 handle secured with screws
- Skeletonized tang
- Dramatic Swedge Along Spine For Increased Penetration
- Phenomenally Sharp
- Just under 8.00" OAL, with a cutting edge of about 3.25"
- Kydex sheath

$225

This price includes shipping (with insurance and tracking number) and all fees.
Overseas sales are fine, but the buyer will need to pay actual shipping costs. (This generally adds about $5 or so.)

PayPal or money order preferred.

PayPal Address:

lmjmitchell@gmail.com

**Please be sure to include the “L” at the beginning of my email address when using PayPal. Two customers recently omitted the “L”, and the funds were accidentally sent to someone else. The money was immediately refunded, but it created a bit of confusion.**

Thanks for looking! :D

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

Last edited:
Back