RMJ / American Tomahawk did a classic style Vietnam Model 1 for me in Black / OD

Spark

HPIC - Hatas gonna Hate
Staff member
Administrator
Super Mod
wJGyBGh.jpg

The camo patterns may change, the materials may improve, but the classic designs endure.

What do you guys think, should this be a regular colorway offering for them?

Beautiful combo Boss Man. :thumbsup:;)
They should definitely offer it.

Classic color combo - I like it!

best

mqqn

I did not need to see that. I just decided ( or so I thought ) on the wooden handle one. I have one of the old black on black ones with the diamond plate style handle but now with that green.......nice score!!!!

Well of they ever become a stock item, lemme know and I will be making a trip to Louisville to pick one up;)

I love that look, and love the classic lines of the Vietnam hawk.

Very cool. I think you need to take it out in the shop parking lot, punch it through a car hood a few times, hack up a pig carcus and then have a BBQ...a la LT CS.

I really do like that colour choice - nice combo... but the straight pole handle?

personally, I'd prefer a classic axe haft profile with hickory or ash or ironwood (the traditional materials really)

the feel of using a properly shaped wood haft is a joy no one should miss out on

perhaps the shape of a gransfors 19" small forest would be right?
sorry, I know that doesn't fit with the Vietnam #1 idea... I'd still lean that way for actually using one a lot

Last edited:
I love that color combo, I hope they do offer that someday. Now you need an Oxblood leather sheath !!

Back