1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RMJ Loggerhead

Discussion in 'Axe, Tomahawk, & Hatchet Forum' started by Hard Knocks, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Hard Knocks

Hard Knocks Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 1, 2012
    Howdy folks. I've admired these for a long time and now it looks like maybe I missed a recent run of Loggerheads from RMJ? I think I need to up my game on how to acquire one. Any specific places you guys watch? Any help getting me up to speed is appreciated.

Also, it looks like there are two sizes of the Loggerheads now. Which one do you prefer and why? Any other thoughts concerning their hawks is welcome as well. Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  2. Hard Knocks

Oct 1, 2012
    I should probably also say that I've checked with Whitty to source one. Always enjoy dealing with him :thumbsup: But he checked for me and wasn't able to get one. I'm subscribed to the sales forum here on BF too, but it seems like I just keep missing the few that come up!!

3. Snakebreaker

Snakebreaker Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 7, 2013
    Hey HK......long time no talk brother. Hope all is well.

I've got a handful of RMJ hawks and I've always talked to Ryan or Richard right there at their shop.

Give them a call......GREAT folks to work with!

Let me know how it turns out for you!

4. Hard Knocks

Oct 1, 2012

Snakebreaker! Hi man. All is good here. Got a kid graduating from college next month, and while we're very proud of him, it is making me feel old ha ha! Hope all is good on your end too brother :)

I've still got my Kill Devil. Sold the Rattlehawk, that thing is a scary piece of equipment! The loggerheads just look like workers and you know how it is when you get something stuck in your head for too long.......got to scratch the itch :D

I hadn't considered calling them direct, guess I thought they worked through dealers. I will give them a shout. Thank you!

5. Snakebreaker

Snakebreaker Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 7, 2013
    Right on dogg! Keep me posted on it! Would love to hear how it goes.

Hard Knocks likes this.