• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

RMJ tactical tomahawk

I purchased 2 tomahawks and must sell one. New/unused RMJ tactical Shrike S13 tomahawk flat dark earth handle: a smaller, lighter version of our best-selling original Shrike-Length - 13 1/2 inches-Weight - 20 ounces-Differentially heat-treated-Designed to pierce a kevlar helmet-Hammer forged all chrome-moly 4140 steel construction-Handle tang fixed into an insulated, non-conductive grip-Handle is hard rubber over molded onto the full tang-Hardened 4140 end cap unscrews to provide access to the provided sharpening stone-Bottom-eject Kydex scabbard with choice of Low Ride MOC Straps (for belt carry) or High Ride MOC Straps (for MOLLE and Shoulder Strap carry) included $445 shipped paypal ( (from factory you will pay $455 +approx $30 shipping + wait time). Thank you but NO TRADES at this time.
image9.jpgimage8.JPG

Price drop $417. Shipped. Will consider partial trade (+cash from buyer) for strider MFS or swamprat Vex or bog dog in D2
Thanks

I'll take it. I'll need your PP address. Thanks.

Eta-you can email me your PP info now at my profile.

Last edited:
Didn't receive it. Sent myself a test email thru the site, it went into the junk folder, but I still got it. Sorry, but I didn't get one from you. I just bought a membership, so you can send me a private message here. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back