RMK Model 18

Back in 1966 I almost bought a model 18 from Mr. Randall. woulda, shoulda, coulda, but other things got my attention and I didn't. Now I would like to complete that...desire? Can any body give me a ball park figure on what I could expect to pay for a model 18 with documentation showing it was made in 1966.
Thanks,
Rick

Have a figure I can now apply to my desire...sooo if anybody has one as stated and wants to sell it let me know.
Again thanks,
Rick:rolleyes:

Just a thought, I sold my 60's model 18 years ago, and decided to get another. I bought one in the 80's, without the knurling, and really I can't tell the difference. If you want to use it, ie fishing, camping, hiking, don't hesitate, buy a current one. I see them all the time on ebay, and Nordic Knives have them. I'm sure dealers could come up with them too. Hell it's a Randall you can't go wrong! All the best.;)

Commrick, Riveted sheath is the deciding fact on your 1966 Model 18. With a split-back riveted sheath expect to pay $1,500.00 to $2,500.00 and with regular rough-back, riveted sheath expect to pay $1,000.00 to $1,800.00. //// Rhett

Back