ROAD TRIP

Trying to post pics but it won't allow me any suggestions? Once my eyes are focused I will try again lol A very LONG night and another one tonight. YAHOO

IMG_2771.JPG It will hidden tonight. Remember if you find it Amy-0 cheesecake.

Do I smell a special Argonne Assault coming?
Night of The Long Knives?

It appears to be hidden by a fire hydrant, so all we need is a blacklight and/or a dog to follow and the search is on

Dave Matthews Band Concert in Noblesville, IN, Ruoff Home Mortgage Music Center, 07-07-2018

When I’m weary, Come Tomorrow and Here On Out are Dave Matthews songs
Ding ding DING. Met the band last night and will hide stuff tonight. 2 day concert.

Dave Matthews Band Concert in Noblesville, IN, Ruoff Home Mortgage Music Center, 07-07-2018

When I’m weary, Come Tomorrow and Here On Out are Dave Matthews songs

Yep, I had that yesterday. :D Now we know that she and Troy are going to both shows. Is that all, or going somewhere else? o_O

Apparently, the piglets don't understand how this works. Amy is NOT coming to you. :rolleyes: She is going or has gone somewhere, and you have to figure out from the clues where she has left the prizes/prizes. She did this some years ago and roenman found it.

Step up your game, wannabe Hogs. The smart folk aren't posting. Back in the day the serious players went on multi-state quests for tags and buried treasure. There is still a pile of knives in a cave in SoCal. :eek::eek:

Back