Roadhouse.. Desert or Stonewash?

Desert or Stonewash Roadhouse

• Desert all the way!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stonewash is better!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm eying my next Emerson and it's going to be a PE standard size Roadhouse. I can't decide between the Desert or Stonewash... I have a 15 that is stonewashed and it is gorgeous, but the Desert looks so awesome! This is going to be a beater knife so I'm thinking the stonewash might be better for that reason. I can see the coating getting beat up pretty fast. Any thoughts are appreciated! Pictures are always welcome :D

Now that's a good looking blade! I think it's going to have to be desert!

You'll love it, it looks awesome In person, the desert is actually darker than it appears on camera. The g10 is a much larger pattern and is very grippy, it's hard to get dirty too unlike the black!

You'll love it, it looks awesome In person, the desert is actually darker than it appears on camera. The g10 is a much larger pattern and is very grippy, it's hard to get dirty too unlike the black!

Can you shoot me a pm/email yours are turned off and had a few questions for ya.

I'm eying my next Emerson and it's going to be a PE standard size Roadhouse. I can't decide between the Desert or Stonewash... I have a 15 that is stonewashed and it is gorgeous, but the Desert looks so awesome! This is going to be a beater knife so I'm thinking the stonewash might be better for that reason. I can see the coating getting beat up pretty fast. Any thoughts are appreciated! Pictures are always welcome :D
You already answered yourself :)

Back