robust badger's evil Albino Albino cousin twice removed

my recently acquired 5/16 BA in A2 with BB finish (and you best not be calling this bad boy no safe queen if you know what's good for you! :D and NO he won't submit to any voluntary steroids testing)

Attachments

• 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 202
side-by side with a Bag3

If you have a Bag3, go grab it and tell me if it feels thin or flimsy. NOT!! I think I'd try just about anything with my Bag3!

Buuuutttt.....

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 201
oh come on just hold your Bag3 for a minute and feel that sturdy Busse feeling. Here's a different angle of the side-by side while you check it out

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 194
now for some spine shot comparisons of the 5/16 VS. 3/16

5/16 yikes!

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 250
and finally, the big fella with his "little buddy" (I call him Gilligan :D )

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 160
we like the blue accessory cord don't we?

DOH!, you noticed.

When I ran out of the O.D. green para-cord this was what was available in the 3mm cord that I like. It's thin enough to do a nice coil knot but still quite rigid the way I like my D-guards. Plus it's PURRRDY :rolleyes: :p :cool:

Cool pics!!!! I think the BA3 is very comparable to the original Badger Attack.

Nice job, although I find the light blue cordage to be a bit disturbing! ;)

Jerry

"Oohhh blue para. so sexy!"

I was thinking gay:yawn: , but hey...If that's what you're into, it's fine by me:eek:

These are they types of things we just don't need to be knowing about each other. Secrets should be kept...not shared :D

How about this color cord? Hope you don't mind utmtsme for borrowing your pix? Great pixs BTW.

pinkcord.jpg

Hunter,
I've also got an A2 Badger in 5/16" and I know what you mean. But that spine pic really is the "money shot"

Great pics thanks for sharing them.

I ain't gonna touch the paracord issue ;):D

Back