1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Rodent 4

Discussion in 'Swamp Rat Knives' started by adamlau, Apr 24, 2017.

1. adamlau

adamlau

Oct 13, 2002
    Should I? Or wait for a Rodent 4 LE which should come to fruition hopefully within 10 years?

ragnerok likes this.
  2. elof_alv

elof_alv Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 13, 2009
    Not likely on the LE...

R4 is quite comfortable in hand and good size for outdoor EDC/camp knife (paired with a chopper)

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  3. cut it out

cut it out Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Inficoot :)

4. Hard Knocks

Hard Knocks Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 1, 2012
    There's a custom shop one on the Ex. Kinda like an LE, satin. I liked the one custom shop R4 I had pretty well. My cousin finally talked me out of it and loves it.

adamlau likes this.
  5. adamlau

adamlau

Oct 13, 2002
    Went with a CPK EDC instead. A bit small, but I wanted to check the hype on D3V...

6. adamlau

adamlau

Oct 13, 2002
    Thanks. Saw it. Can't pull the trigger on a pumpkin. Anyone know where the balance point is on the R4 with the new 3D scales?