Rodent 6 pics?

Béma;11145217 said:
side by side w/ a RMDeux?

Sure, just send me the RMDeux ;)

I'm a newbie, so what you see is what i got... i'm sure someone else will get that up soon, though!

Retrocon - u the man! congrats

thank you, thank you... bow, etc...

Actually, i can thank Lora, great customer service over there.

The disturbing thing is, there's a duplicate of this, as of today, on eBay... 3 bucks less, with the cardboard, and no shipping charge (that's buy it now price, too).

Must not have liked it to take a loss (or knew someone to get a discount ???).

Different strokes, a guess.

Last edited:
Darn you retrocon! I just opened my 2 minutes ago! It is awesome and I will get pics soon.

Finally pics!!!!! Any chance of a spine shot also to see the handle shape? Thanks!

Some pics. Sorry euro I just saw your request.

lookin good
IMG_3790.jpg

711, R6, War Dog
IMG_3791.jpg

In hand
IMG_3792.jpg

I just sold my RMD so no comparison pics of that. I am not going to miss the RMD!

Looks great,hope to hear about mine soon.Mine is a custom shop order with green-black G10.Tomorrow makes 7 weeks sense I ordered so hopefully I can plain out a sheath for it soon.
I would also like to see a spine shot so I can picture how the pattern in the G10 might look.

Nice Pics, Runit! I'm still a little rushed and using my a bit of a point and shoot, so hope this comes out for euro...

spine1.jpgspine2.jpgspine4.jpg

Attachments

• spine3.jpg
    spine3.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Oops, missed the best one of the handle that you really wanted ...

spine21.jpg

Again, sorry about the quality...

When i get some time, and the use of the wifes DSLR, will try again ;)

Anybody else get one of these today?

I won't have mine till Monday. The mail person and I missed one another today. Frustrating to have to wait that much longer for a knife I ordered the first minute they were posted for sale on the site. Is what it is.

I'll put up some photos here and on Rat Chat once I have it in hand.

Back