1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Week 21 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer Knives Megatherium, along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

rodent series

Discussion in 'Swamp Rat Knives' started by boring, Jun 12, 2014.

1. OldBeardy

OldBeardy

Feb 3, 2014
    Been trying to find a Rodent 5, but having no luck. Are these like mythical little beasts?

2. Hard Knocks

Hard Knocks Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 1, 2012
    I hadn't realized these were sold out. Bummer. You definitely don't see as many of the R5s as the Ratmandus. The R4 is available from the shop, though, and it's not tiny.

3. inkynate

inkynate Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 4, 2010
    A quick google search turned up a couple on the exchange in Jan and Feb that appear to have gone unsold. I've had luck contacting members about old listings in the past, may be worth a shot. Good luck!

(Btw, I searched for: "site:bladeforums.com rodent 5")

4. Hard Knocks

Hard Knocks Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 1, 2012
    ^ Good advice :thumbup:

5. inkynate

inkynate Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 4, 2010
    Thanks man, I try. Plus bearded Kentucky boys gotta look out for each other ;) :thumbup:

6. OldBeardy

OldBeardy

Feb 3, 2014
    Haha, yeah man! Thanks guys.