Rodent Solution

As promised, here I am using the RS to clean a BUNCH of Pheasant in Eastern CO this past weekend:

Nice! I am about to hunt pheasant starting this saturday. Pidgeon River Fish and Wildlife does a put in take for a whole week.

Hey does anyone know what the hardness of the Rodent Solution is? Is it ran hard like the scrapivore? Or softer?

Hey does anyone know what the hardness of the Rodent Solution is? Is it ran hard like the scrapivore? Or softer?

should be 58-60RC like SR-101 is typically, the Scrapivore and Scrapivore LE are the only exceptions I know of...

After a fair amount of use this past hunting season, I decided to go ahead and reprofile the edge on my RS. I had the sander out already, so I thinned/convexed the edge yesterday on my RS. She is RAZOR sharp now!!! :D :D :D

After a fair amount of use this past hunting season, I decided to go ahead and reprofile the edge on my RS. I had the sander out already, so I thinned/convexed the edge yesterday on my RS. She is RAZOR sharp now!!! :D :D :D

Gimme a warning man! I cut my finger clicking on this thread :D

That's some sharp steel ya got there. Love the RS.

As promised, here I am using the RS to clean a BUNCH of Pheasant in Eastern CO this past weekend:

And here I was playing it safe, not knowing if a little blood in the pic was okay. Nice bunch of birds SP.

Oh, and did someone say desert sage and black canvas?

e9Kc3Kt.jpg

And here I was playing it safe, not knowing if a little blood in the pic was okay. Nice bunch of birds SP.

Oh, and did someone say desert sage and black canvas?

e9Kc3Kt.jpg

Yes a little blood is never a problem here... ;)

Ok i need one of you to send me a couple teeth for some lanyards lol They would be awesome with a little leather strung threw and maybe a wooden bead or 2...

Such a fantastic knife! Only appreciated when used....a LOT! Thanks for the pictures Andy and Hard Knocks.

Back