Rodent Waki Orders.....

Am I doing something wrong because i see only USA and Canada as the country selections. I need my Waki to come to Oz!

Stupid is as stupid does. Tan canvas Micarta handle w/ Muddy coated blade. I shouldn't type on this interweb thing when I'm drunk...

Stupid is as stupid does. Tan canvas Micarta handle w/ Muddy coated blade. I shouldn't type on this interweb thing when I'm drunk...

Nice option. Had I not wanted the industrial look of Tanker/black G10, I'd have gone with the old-school muddy/tan.

how exactly does one order the exact blade he ordered, the setup seems kind of generalized.

You put the colors in the comment field. Also, Eric says it's important to put my mailing address in the SHIPPING ADDRESS section. I dunno why, but I'm pretty sure that's in the first post on this thread.

how exactly does one order the exact blade he ordered, the setup seems kind of generalized.

Just select the handle material you ordered, that will give you the correct price, then put your exact combo in the comments section.

There are 35 different combo's and I thought that would be more confusing and it would also be harder for me to enter all those combo's ;)

I have the your color combo's anyway on the pre-orders, this will just make it quicker to process the orders

Eric

Thanks Eric:eek: gotta go sell something:D

I'm afraid I am gonna have to put even MORE stuff on the exchange, with two Waki's on the way :eek: :(

Back